Monday, March 16, 2009

Man Overboard

Deep down tonight, I am thinking on myself. Have I gone overboard this time? It seems however that I am guilty of it on the whole. I have neglected the feelings of others, especially to those around me. Why and how have I neglected them? I do not know. Perhaps I have underestimated the limits of the rest.

But the question remains the same. How did I let myself go astray with all these issues? I should be the one who notices the turning points of the interchanging emotions, I should be the one who puts limits to limits, I should be the one who stopped. But why did I still let myself proceed? Perhaps I had led myself into thinking that "they wouldn't mind a thing", or maybe that they did not take into their hearts of what have been said or done.

But I was wrong, wrong to the core on how I perceive things. Why had I perceive them in this manner? I sometimes wonder myself of the matters that surrounds my thoughts. Am I really that stubborn to let some silly perception cloud my thinking? I do not think so. I thought the better of myself, that is until today.

1 year has past and gone away,
yet I still led illusions to cloud my way.
How long still would I have to endure,
the mindless ways of my posture.

There are many, many things that I would say and do, though sadly enough, time and tide dose wait for no man.

So what shall I do for now?

I shall STOP.

No comments: