Sunday, April 6, 2008

If Music be the food of love

If music be the food of love, then play on. Gosh, I can memorise the whole bloody poem from the bakc of my fingers! Arrgh, damn the analysis....Its Songs of Ourselves all over again, but wait a second, its not like I did songs of Ourselves....hmm.....Well, its not like as if Anthills isn't enough already! I am talking about my literature homework here by the way. Its such a bane....gosh, if this is the workload for starting the whole course early, I wonder how it would be like to start about three months later....Ahh well, theres a slight reward for me at the end of this though, I am finnaly getting the chance to go back to my home this Thursday! kudos to my parents....Wait, did I just say that?...Oh well, "I must be positive", "I must be positive"(thinks to self)....The law of attraction states that. Hold up! don't let me start on the law of attraction again, jeez is it ever gonna come outta my head? Well, I guess that is what they call studying for. Anyways, I gotta go, Got a lotta Literature left to do. Oh what suffering! =D

No comments: