Sunday, April 27, 2008

...Beer....

Bluarrr........I'm sooo tired. It was yet a nother night of literature. The cursed subject which brings us to a journey of no return from the dark abyss of shredded wood and ink. When will these woods burn away, nevertheless, it will leave me with more splinters still. Literature is really a big drag of sort, my.....a coffee everyday, it will eventually lead me to my deep dark cypress one of these days. Great, I have just about a week to finish up my act 2 and 3. All seems to be as planned, but wait! theres LAN test tomorrow, damn the inconsiderate ministries.....HELLOO!!! We are in a private institution here...Is there anything worth thinking in that bumbly big donkey head of that minister I wonder? Oh well, what else can I say to a ministry which consist of people whose mentality wouldn't even par the sub standard of the primary education in most of the world. Its a pity to have such brains in our country. I do love my country, but the people governing it has made despise it, for it has since turned into the dark side of the force. I support independancy, I do support the actions of our first prime minister. If only the consecutive ministers are like that of him, Malaysia would not be in such a sad and deprived country. When Singapore broke off from the grasps of Malaysia, our economicall status was the same, that was 50 years ago. Now Singapore is a nation of stable economical status and a nation of liberal people. Call Malaysia a free country? HAH! It is but a big laugh.

No comments: