Sunday, April 6, 2008

My stupid computer

My computer is disorientated yet again.....my, my when will this suffering end?! Jeez, as if having my desktop getting in the same situation is not enough! What exactly did i do to my computer that made it act this way.....computer i mean my new laptop. Yes, its new and yet its already past its prime, sad isn't it..Right, I did installed some games which weren't suppose to be installed, giving the fact that my stubborn operating system won't accept its compatibility....DAMN that manufacturer.....i think the manufacturer's name starts with the letter 'M'...sigh.....well, I guess you really do get what you pay for. Maybe i should save up to buy that machine from that company whose name resembles a certain fruit. So as I heard from the talks and '411' or rather the 'in' news around here, their machine is more or less 99.9 percent free from all this chaotic viruses or spy wares which could disorientate your computer, notice that i said 99.9 percent. Perhaps you might be wondering why I minus out the 0.01 percent, that's 'cause their machines too have got some 'hacked' in incidents recently. But hey, no body's perfect. Better 99.9 percent than no percent at all. I guess this is where I write off, its dinner time and I'm famished for some meat!.. Perchance its cause was the 2 hours swim i had back just now a while ago. Well so long for now.

No comments: