Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tittle

What's in a name? tis a long time since I wrote an entry, frankly speaking, not that I am, there is nothing to write about. After the exams, I feel that I have come to grow more and more lethargic. To add to that, I feel somewhat depressed or "emo" at something that does not seem to come in mind. What is bothering me at all? Only God knows. In my observation, I behave the usual self among the guys in the apartment ( we have got wilder and wilder these days) but when I am among my classmates or the confines of the school, I fell somewhat tamed by some unusual force.( Geez I feel like I'm talking religion). I do not recall being tired at all, neither do I feel energetic. It is like I'm conserving my energy for some big event that probably won't happen at all. Right now I feel that a sick downfall is about to come on me, just like the aspirations of the ten plague of Moses. Right now, I am just about to go google up some interesting and facinating computer games to download for my pleasure. Till then!

No comments: